This clever chicken stir-fry recipe uses time-saving products to make midweek cooking quick and easy.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Yield : 2 Servings
- Chinese Five-Spice Powder - 2 TSP
- Honey - 1 TBSP
- Very Lazy Ginger - 1 TBSP, (From Supermarkets) or Similar, Roughly Chopped
- Soy Sauce - 2 TBSP, Plus Extra to Serve With
- Chicken Breast - 2 Free-Range, Thinly Sliced
- Sesame oil - 2 TBSP, Toasted
- Blue Dragon Wholewheat Noodles - 2 Nests, (From Tesco and other Supermarkets)
- Tesco Stir-Fry Medley - 220g Pack, or Similar
- Lime wedges - To Serve
Mix the five-spice, honey, ginger and soy sauce in a bowl. Add the chicken and coat it with the marinade. Heat 1 tbsp of he oil in a wok over a high heat and fry the chicken for 5 minutes until cooked, sticky and golden. Remove and set aside, then wipe the wok. Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain and run under cold water to prevent them sticking, then set aside. Slice the stir-fry veg into matchsticks. Add the remaining oil to the wok and stir-fry the veg for 1-2 minutes until beginning to wilt. 5. Return the chicken to the pan with the noodles and fry for 30 seconds with a splash of soy sauce. Divide between two bowls and squeeze over a wedge of lime.